Regional Business Office
|The method to set 2-Step Open - Encoder Type|
<The method to set 2-Step Open - Encoder Type>
Description: The two-stage open setting is effectively used to the site in which the access by both people and forklift is frequent. The signal caused by people (1 point switch) enables the door to be opened up to the human height while the signal caused by vehicle (loop sensor, infrared sensor, radar (falcon) sensor, remote controller, etc.) enables the door to be opened up to the height of vehicle.
The two-stage open has the advantages to increase energy efficiency, to maintain internal temperature and to minimize dust inflow. Follow the two-step opening setup method as below.
1. After opening the door, move to the HAND mode by pressing the HAND / AUTO button.
2. Move to PO by pressing and holding PARA button for 5 seconds.
3. Move to P13 by pressing CLOSE(▼) button.
4. Press PARA button.
5. Switch the value of bottom from ‘0’ to ‘1’ by pressing OPEN(▲) button.
6. Press PARA button.
7. In CAL1 sate, please adjust the desired lowest height by pressing OPEN(▲)/CLOSE(▼).
8. Move to CAL2 by pressing HAND / AUTO button.
9. In CAL2 state, press the OPEN (▲) button to lower the door to the height that the pedestrian can come in and out.
10. Press STOP button (the red button of the controller cover). Soon, "CAL2" and "2nd" are displayed on the display window.
11. If there is a white arrow on the STOP button, release it by turning STOP button to the right (after releasing STOP), and then press the OPEN (▲) button to set the desired highest height. (If there is no white arrow on the STOP button, press the OPEN (▲) button to set the desired highest height.) (Caution: Do not let the sheet exceed the frame height.)
12. Exit to the HAND mode by pressing the PARA button (Caution: Check that the OLS lamp is On. If the CLS lamp is On, it means the phase of encoder has changed.)
13. Press the CLOSE (▼) button to close the door. (Caution: Press the STOP switch immediately in case of any problem.)
14. Press the OPEN (▲) button to open the door. (Caution: Press the STOP switch immediately in case of any problem.)
* If you have any problems during the above procedure, please call "☎1566-8219".